Friday, February 8, 2013

Thought of the Day: Posties Help!

Hey y'all.  It's one of my goals to post a new blog every day for an entire week.  I promise one of those will be my Top Ten Top Ten list!  Probably that'll be posted tomorrow.  For now, I'm going to post a thought.  Daily thoughts are interesting right? 

Anyway, my thought is post-it notes.  Or off brand equivalents.  I've come up with a method to motivate me to actually do stuff.  What I do is put things I need to post on post-it notes and then stick them on my wall.  Every time I complete a thing, I put that note in a glass jar.  Then I get to see my jar fill up with accomplishments, and I feel good, knowing that I've done stuff.

One of the things I put is posting every day for a week.  Most of those will just be a thought of the day, but hopefully I think interesting things.  INTPs think weird stuff all the time.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment