Sunday, September 26, 2010

Poemism

My friend from school made up the word poemisms, though I think it doesn't really mean anything different from poems.  But I'll use it anyway because I like it.   Anyway, just wrote some poetry, so here you go, an untitled brain spawn.


Oh darling I know how bad it hurts
Yes I know how bad it hurts
But i can accept this fate
I can accept this
I'll miss you worse than you miss me
I know what this fate means

Burning too, bursts into the air
Inescapable fact
Concrete ideas like walls and footfalls
Support me or make me turn away
There's only one place I can stay
And that place is not here
This place is not my fate
It's just on the way
Another step on the way

Oh darling I know how bad it hurts
I can tell you all about it
But it's still far away
I see it there waiting for me
But I can accept this fate
I can accept this
I already miss you more than I know how to say
But baby this is what fate means

Clean and pure
I remember it all for sure
Just like I remember you
Like I'll always remember you

Little eyes run away
Maybe you'll see it someday
Not this day, not this sunset
It's not for you
I don't know maybe it'll never be
I hope you can escape
What do I know but what I see?
I see a lot these days
I'm not afraid, I'm just numb and I smile
Maybe I'll dance with destiny for a while

Darling this is how bad it hurts
Especially since now I can see the end
I don't even look and there it is
But I can accept this fate
I can accept this fate
Because I love you and I'm not afraid
Darling I'll accept this fate.

Hey God, what do I do next?
I'm listening

No comments:

Post a Comment