Saturday, May 2, 2015

Summer Hiatus

Hey y'all.  So you've noticed the slowdown in posts, more than likely.  The school year is finishing up, and I've been working a lot on that.  But that's not the only issue.  I have lots of real world things to focus on, including getting a job that isn't inconsistent and dead-end.  Granted, I love working in a bookstore, but it's really more of a job for a young person who needs an entry-level job or a housewife who wants something to do and likes books -- there's not enough hours or pay for a person of my age and position.  Not to mention I have things I want to publish, and I need to put effort into writing them, not just rants on a blog.

However, I've always liked writing here.  It gives me a chance to express things I have no other outlet for, as well as just have fun.  So for now, the solution is that I'm going on hiatus.  So from now until September, I'm officially not going to be updating.

Let me express exactly what this means.  I won't be writing posts until August, at which point I'll write to create a backlog of updates.  And because I know exactly how I'm going to end this segment of Me and Aldaris, there will be two more posts of that story before the end of this month.  I'll finish up the first "season" so to speak, before the break officially hits.

Thank you, everyone, for enjoying this blog.  I hope to see you again later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment