Monday, March 23, 2015

End of March Update

Hey y'all.   So it's almost two in the morning right now, and I'm still working on some outlines for school.  I can't go to sleep yet, because they're due tomorrow and I need to make sure that they're ready by two o'clock.  Yeah, weird 'net class due time.

In any case, that's why I haven't been posting as much lately.  I've been working on a lot of school stuff, and this particular class has got me nervous, as I'm struggling through it right now, and my graduation depends on how well I can do on the next three tests.  I can't afford much distraction right now.

On the other hand, I haven't let this blog slip.  For one thing, I am working on my next Me and Aldaris post, so expect that soon.  Also, I'm planning on doing a series where I read and review non-Starcraft works of the authors of official Starcraft fiction, so that we can see how well their original work compares to a book on another entity's franchise.  I've already gotten a William C. Dietz book from work ready to go.

So please be patient with me, good content coming soon!  Also, I get my associate's degree this May (this particular class notwithstanding), so in the summer I'll have more time to get some stuff going here.  Maybe one of these days I'll stick to a set schedule, but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment