Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just an Announcement

Hey y'all.  As you've doubtlessly noticed, I haven't updated Hero of the Month for a while.  I'm pretty starved for inspiration on it right now.  I mean, I had some good ideas, but they weren't thought out completely and my muse is silent on the topic.  One of the things you have to do as a writer is figure out what you can and can't finish, and this is one of those things.  The whole deal with trying to do each story in the period of only one month for some reason was too irritating for me.

The next story I do up here, and I will do another one, will be one I feel a lot less limited on.  Crap, the only point I really felt inspired for was for Milyung, though I had a really great idea for August and October.  The trouble with that was, I have no clue what to do for June and July, and my plot point for May wasn't thought through well enough.  I honestly write better when I feel less time pressure.

Ha, which is why I'm so stressed right now.  Lol.  I'm trying to do a lot of cram writing for my Mega Man fanfiction for the month of May, as I want to start updating this story weekly up in June.  I want to have this more or less in editing phase by June so that I can work on something I do want to get published and make actual money from.  I gotta eat too.

So what does that mean for this blog?  Well, I've got at least one more Mega Man music review left, and that's mostly done.  I've also managed to put into words my intangible reason for disliking The King's Speech, and that'll be up sometime soon, as soon as I'm sure the Chinese government isn't messing around with my laptop (I'm on the parents' computer now).  No, seriously.  There was this program with Chinese figures on it running on my computer, and the last time I shut down my computer it said that other computers were logged into mine.  Seriously, computer people, tell me what the deal with that is.

I have another story idea, this one not really put into any timetable.  I find that it's easier for me to write for some reason the closer I am to my subconscious brain.  Consciously choosing to do a story is harder for me.  Unless this conscious idea has lots of subconscious backing, it's not gonna work.  In any case, this blog is not going to die, and hopefully I'll post more writer stuff as it goes along.  Establish something so I can actually have a real theme for this dang thing.

Anywhoo, talk to y'all later.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment